General Terms and Conditions
General terms and conditions of the online store Ariom Leone d.o.o. (provider, seller) are compiled in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot), based on the recommendations of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry and international codes for e-commerce.
The provider undertakes to always provide the buyer with the following information:
- company identity (company name and registered office, register number)
- contact information that enables the user to communicate quickly and efficiently (e-mail, telephone),
- essential characteristics of the goods or services (including after-sales services and guarantees),
- availability of products (any product or service offered on the website should be available within a reasonable time),
- conditions of delivery of the product or execution of the service (method, place and deadline of delivery),
- all prices must be clearly and unambiguously set and it must be clearly shown whether they already include taxes and transport costs,
- method of payment and delivery,
- time validity of the offer,
- the period within which it is still possible to withdraw from the contract and the conditions for withdrawal; in addition, if and how much it costs the customer to return the product,
- an explanation of the complaint procedure, including any details of the contact person or customer service.
Despite our efforts to ensure up to date and correct information published on our website, the characteristics of items, delivery time or price may change so quickly that we are unable to correct the information on the website. In such a case, the provider will notify the customer of the changes and allow him to withdraw from the order or replace the ordered item. Prices in the online store are subject to change without notice and are valid at the time of placing the order.
Although the photos of the sales items are accurate, all photos should be taken as symbolic. The photos do not guarantee the properties of the product.
The following payment methods are available:
- payment by bank transfer
- pay pal
- payment with credit card
When you place your order, we will automatically provide you with payment and delivery information via email. The purchase contract between the seller and the buyer is concluded at the moment when the seller confirms the order (the buyer receives an electronic message about the content of the order, payment and delivery). From this moment on, all prices and other conditions are fixed and apply to both the provider and the buyer.
* VAT is not calculated on the basis of paragraph 1 of Article 94 of the Value Added Tax Act.
After placing the order, the buyer receives an e-mail notification with payment and delivery information. Information on the content of all his placed orders is always available to the customer on the email costumer has provided in the order. After receiving the order, we ship the goods in the shortest possible time.
Goods ordered in our online store sent in the shortest possible time.
Delivery is carried out in cooperation with Pošta Slovenije. For EU, delivery usually takes up to 7 working days if the product is in stock.
During public holidays and weekends, the delivery time is extended accordingly.
Shipping costs for EU is 8.99 eur.
Contact details and bank transfer details
Ariom Leone d.o.o.
Zgornje Hoče 29c
IBAN: SI56 1910 0001 1563 812
Reference: SI00 (+ order number)
SWIFT BIC CODE: SZKBSI2X
VAT ID: 23828579
Registration number: 8402779000
Order when chosen payment method is bank transfer is held for 5 work days. If we dont recieve payment in 5 days, ordered items are returned to stock and order cancelled.
Return of goods
If the product does not suit you, you can return it to our address within 30 days of receipt, and before that please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cost of sending the returned items is paid by the buyer himself.
Refunds will be made as soon as possible and no later than 30 days after received notice of withdrawal from buyer. The refund of purchase value is made only through a personal bank account or in changing items or sizes in our shop. We do not pay out cash.
Protection of personal data
The provider undertakes to permanently protect all personal data of the user. The provider will use personal data exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling the order (sending information material, offers, invoices) and other necessary communication.
Under no circumstances will the user’s data be passed on to unauthorized persons.
© Logo, signature, emblems and designs on web page are protected by law and therefore their use is not allowed.